Saturday, December 13, 2008

GIRL YOU SO DEEP


HAVE YOU HAD YOUR BELLS JINGLED?

Fresh over at Crunk & Disorderly caught wind of all this "deep thought A la super head" in her blog she tries to get mad deep and prophetic and shit take a look

In December
by Karrine Steffans
December 12, 2008, 11:51 am

There is calm and a real sense of direction and I am saticfied.

As the rest of the world scuttles around looking for that perfect gift for that perfect person, I have already found that gift. I have already found that person.
Something wonderful happens when one comes into her own, when she knows who she is and what she wants and deserves out of life. And suddenly, there is this silence as if the rest of the world does not exist. Then, one day, she realizes that notion is not hyperbolical but is, in actuality, actual.

In my life, the rest of the world does not exist since I have created one of my own; a world filled with love, inner peace, patience and understanding. There are times when I have been loud, obnoxious, unhinged and clawing out of desperation. There was a time when I had to put-on for a desired result. Well, now, I no longer desire that result and have found strength in the silence.

1 ShiTTy Comments:

Unknown said...

I HEAR THAT! IM FEELING LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!