Saturday, December 13, 2008

FIRE SIDE CHAT WITH COMMON; UMC ALBUM REVIEW



So for all my faithful you know Im not good at Album reviews because I have a problem with unpaid promotion but Commons new release UMC UNIVERSAL MIND CONTROL is guaranteed to be an instant classic that I will rep to the death of it. With songs like "gladiator" and "Changes" which pays homage to president elect Barack Obama, Common has masterfully entered the realm of GREATEST OF ALL TIME. For those of you who only enjoy the ever prevalent ring tone rap or "simple minded ass clap music", this album would not hold true to your low standards and/or poor taste in what you have been tricked into believe is music. (Please dont forget this is my SHITT, I say what I want) This album gives the starving conscience rap listener the brain food that only those of the likes of Common can feed them. Stepping above the title of a rapper Common is a true Emcee and will be outdone by no other which is why this Album is the HOTTNESS SO GO CHECK IT OUT

Thanx Lady C for putting me up on this
























3 ShiTTy Comments:

Monsieur Lloyd said...

You're welcome hoe!

Crunk Poet said...

i looove this album!!!! one of his best IMO!

Unknown said...

Lol. I got that so Changes and Universal Mind Control with Pharrell is my shit!!