Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GIRL YOU SO CLASSY

The new and improved B/J Banger Barbie





So my friend in the head Michael K over at Dlisted.com posted this beautiful new Barbie by Mattel. I'm not sure if its real or not but its the Barbie every teen slut especially JamieLynn Spears has officially been waiting for. I have a cousin who collects dolls I guess I will wait for her to buy it so I can steal it and hold it hostage for some food stamps and a carton of New Port 100's. I wonder what the next Ken's new features will be??? or will they just make more "Sisters" for the train tramp Barbie. Y'all know those damn dolls aint sisters. They illegitimate children of Hooker Barbie. I always said that damn doll aint right, wit her hoe ass.

***BARBIES A WHORE!!!...TAKE THAT MOTHERS AROUND THE WORLD WITH VALUES***

0 ShiTTy Comments: