Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE BRAVE ONES


***NO HATE HERE***

So the August issue of Rap Up magazine has 3 of my new favorite artists on the cover which is entitled "The Brave Ones". I say its about Dang time that these ladies get their respect they went from rags to riches in 0-6 so you know they must be killing the game on some properness. Solange aka No Longer Kid Sister is def stepping her game up with her new Album set to release next month with tracks like "I decided" and "Sandcastle Disco". Teyana is set to drop???? well I will get back on that one and Keri Hilson....wait, who is she again??? J/K is building up steam and ready to drop at any moment rippin it apart with her new hit "Energy".

Enjoy these ladies videos express courtesy of YouTube Productions

Solange "I decided"

Keri Hilson "Energy"

Teyana Taylor "Google Me"

0 ShiTTy Comments: