Monday, July 14, 2008

Dont Do BADU

***SHE WILL SLAP THE PICKLED EGGS OUTTA YOU***



So amongst a firestorm of negative blog-traversy that happened last week, that apparently I had no clue happened, Erykah Badu lashed back at bloggers who criticized her for allegedly being pregnant yet again with her third child out of wed lock with her ??young?? protege artist Jay Electronica. Badu had this to say to haters on the okayplayer a message board.

***Heres a snippet of what she had to say to the HATERS.....

peace,
HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE QUEENDOM
...AND MY CHILDREN AND MY INTELLIGENCE.
I've never been so disgusted in all of my life .
there is no other place i used to enjoy more .
i post no where else .
you guys have taken an all time low , tho.

I'LL STATE MY PEACE

i am a great mother and care giver to my 2 children and to this world .
my children are 2 of the kindest and happiest people i have met.
I home schooled them and taught them the ways of good to the best of my ability.
i am their doctor and their nurse .
and even sometimes their mother and their father.
i am an excellent mother and resent all of the negative comments and insults on my character.
the fathers of my children are my brothers and friends .
we have a great deal of respect for one another and always will.
WE LOVE OUR CHILDREN TO NO END.
we took our own "vows" and CONTINUE TO UPHOLD THEM.
AND THAT IS WHAT THAT IS .
If i loose you as a fan because i want to continue to have children then
FUCK OFF... WHO NEEDS YOU ....CERTAINLY NOT ME ... KICK ROCKS ... CALL TYRONE ... PACK LIGHT .... BITE ME
geeeez...
i had to say something
i am so sad for parents who try , today guys
enough is enuf.
dont judge to quickly , OKAY PLAYER?
i know you are having fun , but what if it were you and your children?
my son is 10 .
my daughter, 4 .
peace

ANALOGUE GIRL
and if this post is not clear
kiss my placenta.

***SHE TOLD YALL***

0 ShiTTy Comments: