Monday, July 14, 2008

CHEESE AND CRACKERS BATMAN




Word on the curb is that the walking Herp in a skirt is getting her own TV show.

In a last ditch effort to save humanity from any form of intelligence Nicole Richie will turn her awe full book "The Truth About Diamonds" into a TV show.

Nicole told E! that she's planning to take on some roles for the show,

***Here's what she told them***

"I would definitely produce and definitely be in the show. I don't know if I need to be the star of this show. I've got a lot going on right now."

Yeah neglecting your child and avoiding solid foods must be a cumbersome task....GIRL STOP.. So I read a little of this fuckery and honestly I'm sure she didnt write this. She probably locked some old nun down in her leather dungeon and sat her at the desk that she uses to display her Dildos and Gag Hangers, and told her "write Bitch, Write, or else the Lord will be your Sheppard once I turn your skin into a sheep quilt!!!"

Check out a review of the book here at PopMatters

0 ShiTTy Comments: