Monday, July 7, 2008

Aww-ShiTT Supports


UP TOWN MAGAZINE

The Story.
So on the 4th I casually stood in line with my homeboys and girl.. at Kroger in College Park when I spotted a magazine with Barack Obama on the cover so of course, being an Obamite I had to peak inside. When I did I found a world of excitement in this overwhelmingly African American Publication. Not only did it highlight the AAA (Affluent African American)community, it also inspired those outside of that community to gain an insight that would make them strive to become apart of this community and even assurance that entrance to this community isn't that hard. This months issue has Barack Obama as its cover guy, and also includes some very interesting stories by Spike Lee who is interviewed, in a no holds barred conversation about his undying support for Barack.

0 ShiTTy Comments: