Thursday, February 7, 2008

TWAT is HOT



Wus good I know I been gone for a minute but G-State is killin me right now Soooo Missy is having a contest that calls for her fans to name her next album title. Well my entry was the one above "TWAT IS HOT" now if I come up missing because Mis-demeanor peoples came out and committed a felony on me then keep my one wish alive and "bury me a G"

Heres the official press junket:
February 5, 2008 (New York, NY) - Five-time Grammy Award winner Missy Elliott is giving fans the opportunity to name her new album, due out on Goldmind/Atlantic late Spring 2008. Fans can enter immediately via Missy's website, www.missy-elliott.com. The contest closes on February 20th and the winner will be announced on March 2nd. The winner will receive credit on Missy's new album and a $500 "Respect Me" adidas gift card.

0 ShiTTy Comments: