Sunday, December 28, 2008

REAL HOUSE HUSBANDS OF L.A?



So on one of my random visits to Necole Bitchie I got a lil tidbit of info that Fox will be starting a new series called "Real House Husbands" of L.A which stars none other then Darryl Bell aka Ron from "A Different World", and Tempestt Bledsoe aka Vanessa form the "Cosby Show", as a "married couple", (all I need is super head and Bobby to appear on that bitch as the crack fiends from Orange County). I've been doing my own research and nothing about them being married pops up, or maybe its just their Z-list swag that makes no one care to post info on them. Anyway my cheetos are calling my name, only the cheetah can cure my crying soul right now.

1 ShiTTy Comments:

Unknown said...

Ron looks DIFFERENT LOL. He was cuter back on a Different World. Old Age put him under. Lmao. I'm too mean.