Friday, July 4, 2008

AWW-SHITT BATTLE OF THE BROADS 3.0 WAIT, WHAT? OMARION ~vs~BOW WOW?




O.K so now Bow Wow taking jabs at Omarion? I thought that..... Never mind. I can but I wont. So in case you missed it in this Remix to "lookin Boy" Bow Wow spits venom at his..Boo/ ooh I meant "Boy" Omarion sayin "Ol tight pants, Omarion lookin boy" then he goes on to say "Im sayin young guy I didnt know me and you was goin to be goin at each other, I just did it for the fun but you know, you made a Ni&&uh wanna go have some fun wit dat thang" **J-REAL** "have fun wit dat thang???", sayin that to a dude? Sounds pretty -MO- to me.

~huh?~ I'm still confused. Well wuteva the show goes on I cant wait to hear wut Omarion comes back with. If they get on some "secrets from the bed room spilled" type shit I will not partake in it. Well maybe a little but....Aww-ShiTT you know imma be all in like Willona on Goodtimes.

0 ShiTTy Comments: