Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Raz for dat Azz



Raz B and Floyd Mayweather were spotted "together" at his 31st Bday party.

Its beginning to look alot like poon tang every where I go...... So Chris Stokes had his stab at it now Floyd Mayweather? Well if female hoes can do it so can males I guess. I saw that episode of him playing a gay man on Noah's ARC and this pic takes me back to when he said "I can't afford to loose my boyfriend right now, it took me a whole lifetime to find a guy like him" Well Raz all imma say is pimp on pimpin and take Ronnie & Trixies advice "Make dat money, dont let the money make you". and dammit do somethin about that gut... Im sure with all the money that he collectin from B2...... wait oh yeah Omarion did do a Beyonce on them boys...oops my bad well good luck anyway

0 ShiTTy Comments: